The domain www.ibeacontrends.com is the property of the company Deveryware Iberia S.A., with Spanish Tax Identification Code A66144148. The company is registered at Carrer de València 558 7, 2 Barcelona, Barcelona, 08026. We can also be contacted at tel. +33 1 80 90 54 80 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Intellectual and industrial property:
This website is protected by intellectual property rights that must be respected by users of the site. Reproduction except for private use, and communication or distribution of the materials included herein is completely forbidden without the express permission of Deveryware Iberia S.A.
Responsibility for links:
Deveryware Iberia S.A includes a range of links to its clients’ and suppliers’ websites, with the sole purpose of advertising work commissioned by them. Deveryware Iberia S.A may not be held liable for the commercial information held on these websites, or for any of the services or practices that may be related to the linked websites.
Cookies are files that the site stores in the user’s browser with information that is retrieved upon subsequent interactions with the site.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser you can configure your browser so that it always rejects all cookies, just third-party cookies, just those cookies that are deleted when the browser is closed, or just those cookies from untrusted domains.
Instructions are available as to how to configure your cookies using Chrome / Chromium, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari, which are the most commonly used browsers. Please consult each browser’s specific support documentation.
As you browse ibeacontrends.com, and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
ibeacontrends.com may not be held liable for the content or veracity of the privacy policies of businesses operating services that store third-party cookies used on this site. Following is a detailed list of the cookies used on this site. Depending on each user’s use of the website, some or all of these may be installed:
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
- Technical/personalisation cookies for the website. They allow us to remember certain interactions to help later navigation.
- This stores visitors’ language preference.
- This allows the system to check cookies are working correctly.
- google.com and gstatic.com: Nid, channel identifier
- This stores anonymous statistics on how users use the website and the pages they have visited.
- Linkedin.com: Bcookie, L1E, X-LI-IDC
- Cookie from the social network Linkedin, installed to help share content.
- Facebook.com: Act, c_user, csm, datr, fl, lu, p, presence, s, sub, xs
- Cookie from the social network Facebook, installed to help share content.
- Twitter.com: _utma, utmb, utmc, utmz, guestid, remember_checked, remember_checked_on, secure_sesion, twll
- Cookie from the social network Twitter, installed to help share content.
- Youtube.com: Pref, visitor-info-live, ysc
- Cookie from the social network YouTube, installed to play video and count views.
- Adroll Cookies
- Google Analytics Advertising Features – here are their currently available opt-outs
- Advertiser Features include Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting, and the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration
- Demographics and Interest Reports make Age, Gender, and Interest data available so you can better understand who your users are.
- Twitter Remarketing cookies
- Detailed information. Opt out: Do Not Track
Changes to This Policy
Again, please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this statement. You may contact us by email at privacy firstname.lastname@example.org.